About Balaji Institute Of International Business
To contribute to the development and wealth of the country by converting young generation graduates into value-based, socially conscious, trustworthy and proactive student managers.
To provide the environment of international stature to enable the student managers develop their capabilities to face challenges in the emerging global scenario.
BIIB – In The Midst Of A Diamond Mine!
Balaji Institute of International Business (BIIB), an ‘A++’ Grade’ AICTE accredited Business School is located in Pune. Established in 2003, under the aegis of Sri Balaji University, Pune, we are one of the fastest-growing International Business Schools in India. We have an excellent track record of campus placement. Our training and scientific grooming have resulted in a rich corporate career to thousands of students who are pursuing successful corporate careers globally.
Our curriculum is worked to suit not just the domestic market, but the time frame, where competition is lateral and winning is no longer within bounds and challenges are moving towards infinity.
Along with the academics and a healthy set of cultural and co-curricular activities, our consistent interaction with industry Expertise viz. workshops, guest lectures, seminars, mentorship, informal interactions and so on; help us to serve not just a management course, but a wholesome meal to satiate the hunger of aspiring socially responsible leaders of tomorrow.
The uniqueness lies not only with our curriculum but also the infrastructure set up to boost a healthy growth of individuals in challenging times. With facilities and amenities second to none, being a part of BIIB is an experience in itself.
Awards, Ranking & Awards, Ranking &
- “Times of India” B-School Survey (2020) has Ranked Sri Balaji University, Pune (BIMM, BITM, BIIB, BIMHRD), Pune as :
- Top 11 B – Schools in India
- Top 3 Private Universities in India
- Top 2 Private Universities in Maharashtra
- visit www.timesbschoolsurvey.org to view the same.
- “Times of India” B-School Survey (2019) has Ranked Sri Balaji Society (BIMM, BITM, BIIB, BIMHRD), Pune as :
- Top 11 B – Schools in India
- Top 6 Private B-Schools in India
- Top 4 B-Schools in Maharashtra
- Top 3 B-Schools in Pune
- Ranked 65th in Top 100: Selection Process, Governance & Establishment in India’s Best B-Schools Survey (Source: Business Today December 2, 2018)
- Ranked 69th in Top Private B-Schools All India (Source – THE WEEK, November 4, 2018)
- Ranked 10th in Pune in India’s Private Best B-Schools Survey (Source- Career360 November 2018)
- Ranked 19th of Top B-School in Eminence in B-School Survey (Source- Competition Success Review B school survey 2018)
- Ranked in Top 100 Private B-Schools in India (Education World May 2018 Survey)
- Other credentials of BIIB : According to ‘Business India’ ranking for best Visiting faculties, Sri Balaji University is ranked as one amongst Top-3 B- Schools in India. According to ‘Mint’ – an economic daily from the Hindustan Times group, Sri Balaji University is ranked as one amongst Top-5 for the Best Infrastructure.
- Other significant rankings of BIIB :
- Ranked A++ B-School in Business India Magazine (Source: Business India. The Magazine of corporate world (December 18-31, 2017).
- Ranked as A category in All India B-School Survey 2017 & received Certificate of Excellence (Source: Chronicle B School Survey February, 2017).
- Ranked 18 of Top B Schools of Eminence in B School Survey (Source-CSR-GHRDC B school survey No. 2016).
- Ranked in Top 50 private B-Schools in India (South & West) & received AAA+ rating in Maharashtra (Source –Career360 Survey November 2016).
- Ranked A7 in Super League Group in Business School Special Edition of Business Standard Newspaper dated 17 June 2016.