Eligibility For MBA 2023-2025
A candidate who meets the following admission criteria can apply to Sri Balaji University for the MBA program of his / her choice.
A candidate desirous of admission to the MBA program should :
- Be a graduate from a UGC recognized University with minimum 50% aggregate marks (45% for reserved category).
- Students currently in the final year of their graduation and confident of securing a minimum of 50% aggregate marks may also apply for the MBA courses. The admission committee may give more weightage to higher marks in graduation.
- It is imperative that the candidate should have taken at least one exam out of CAT / MAT / XAT / CMAT or MH-CET. MAT exams held after in Sep 2022 to Mar 2023 will be considered for admission to the academic year 2023-25. We believe that true talent cannot be judged on the basis of the score granted by any entrance exam. Hence, we do not have a cut-off score below which if the candidate scores cannot apply to the program.
- For students seeking admission in an MBA program for specialization in Finance, the preferred educational qualification is commerce. Students from other science streams are discouraged. However, for Marketing specialization in an MBA program, students from any discipline can apply.
- In case the applicant does not have an Entrance Examination Score / Not appeared for the Entrance examination or would like to improve the scores mentioned above can opt for
As a socially conscious university, we believe in the upliftment of women. Hence we ensure 50% of the intake of the students goes to female candidates and the remaining 50% goes to male candidates. In order to cater to the same, merit will be drawn separately for female & male candidates.