BIIB Placement Procedure
Dear Corporate Recruiters,
We would like to invite you for the Placement Season, scheduled to commence from 8th December, 2019.
We provide you an opportunity to recruit well trained, well groomed, multi-skilled, multi-lingual student managers, who are mobile and willing to pursue their profession in any part of the country.
Student Managers of BIIB are ready to offer their multifaceted skills to become the corporate enablers.
Cycle of Process:
- The entire realm of chain begins with the ‘Season Invite’, undertaken by our student managers, both juniors & seniors, to personally invite companies for the upcoming Placement Season on Campus
- Simultaneously, invitations accompanied with our brochure are posted to many more companies requesting their presence.
- You can communicate your requirements/ intent to select our students, by either of our Communication Channels or the Show Interest, made available online.
- As per your convenience, our team will send you the profiles or the Curriculum Vitae of the students interested, for your scrutiny & short-listing suiting your criterion. You can choose to conduct your process at our campus as well, for General Discussion and Final Interview
- Should you choose to visit us, we would be glad to make any of the logistics arrangement, in terms of your travel to our campus or during the conduction of the process at our Institute. However, a pre-planned visit would enable a smooth conduction of the entire process.
- We also request you to consider our students approaching you for projects/ internships, and avail the training under your able guidance.
Our Corporate Communications Cell is responsible for this activity, wherein, they assist you by
- Managing correspondences/ communications between you and our institute
- Fixing up dates for Pre-Placement Talks (PPTs), final interviews or any other processes you may undertake
- Manages the CVs or profile of our student managers
One of our Corporate Communications Team members will take care of your needs & requirements on the same.
Looking forward to see you this season!