Our Dean BIIB
KNOW OUR DEAN
Prof. Dr. (Col.) A. Balasubramanian
The Founder & Chancellor, Sri Balaji University, Pune
Dr. (Col.) A. Balasubramanian’s Profile:
- Ex-Serviceman to Indian Army for 28 yrs.
- The only Indian in the history of India to be conferred with honorary rank of a full Colonel from the Ranks of Subhedar by President of India.
- Triple Post Graduate (M.A., PGDM, & MPM)
- Formerly, Founder Director of Symbiosis Institute of Management Studies (SIMS) & many more management institutes
- Author of numerous Management works
- Currently, Founder & Chancellor Of Sri Balaji University, Pune
“Prof. Dr. (Col.) A. Balasubramanian is a rare personality known for his creative approach and making history after history.He is a classic example of courage, commitment and intimate relationship with the corporate world.i have seen him as a student,as a soldier,as a lecturar,as a trainer,as a consultant, as the Director of a management institute, as the Chairman, University Paper Setting / Evaluation committe for MBA / MPM examinations and now, as an author. He has many feathers in his cap and is known for his creative, successful and bold experiments in the management education/ventures”.
This Ex-Serviceman is the only ‘Subhedar’ to have been conferred the rank of ‘Honorary Colonel‘ by His Excellency Shri K.R.Narayanan, the then President of India and the Supreme Commander of the Defence Forces, India.
Sheer hard work and unflinching devotion to the noble cause of providing management education has led BIIB to establish itself as a premier business school in a short time span. A man of singular qualities, our ‘Bala Sir,’ provides us his riveting direction and purpose.
Endowed with qualities of sincerity, dedication & discipline, his dynamism and personal interaction is a source of inspiration for the future managers as well.
When a company recruits, they look at knowledge, skill, attitude, & personality
– Prof. Dr. (Col.) A Balasubramanian, Interview with ‘The Times of India, Pune’ – Ascent Global .
To read the full interview – Click Here